Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yeah, yeah, we're kinda crazy.

So Clinton and I have been having a heck of a time with cars and trying to get less backwards. Finally, we found a dealership they could help us out and we traded both of our cars in for a newer one. We ended up with a Mazda CX7. Its really nice, probably the nicest car I have (and will) ever own. Its hard going back down to one car, but as most of you know, we won't be needing a second vehicle in about 5 weeks.

I have decided, I am not really great at this whole blog thing. Maybe one day I will get the hang of it.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna see a picture of the new car! What color is it? I am so sad that I won't get to see you for who knows how long. Lets stop talking about it. At least you only have to share a car for a few weeks. I know Steve and I hated it. ( we did it for over a year!) mixx you girl, call me soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete