Friday, October 8, 2010

The Dog Cart

This picture cracks me up. Look at the face Bruce is pulling. LOL.









Because me and Clinton are not only slightly insane. We are also HILARIOUS. You know how there have been times you have seen someone weird (like the guy who brings his parrot into the grocery store) and mentioned it to another person and they are just like "Oh yeah, thats Harry the parrot guy" or "Oh yeah, that's just Crazy Jane" Well, I have come to the realization that "the weird guy" is me. I bring my parrot into Home Depo and let him ride around on the cart, I have a huge dog that I bring to restaurants and now we own a dog cart. Ha ha ha... I make me laugh.








4 comments:

  1. You weird, weird people. I have never heard of, much less seen a "dog cart". That is too funny. I love you, Mick. Your nuts. Poor Bruce. If I had to haul your ass around on the ridiculous contraption I would have that look too. Ha, ha. Kidding. But seriously, I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am nuts. So what does that say about you??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find that cart? I would love to do that with my dogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know of a source for purchasing a dog cart?

    ReplyDelete