Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

So I haven't got this whole picture thing quite figured out. The pictures you see below are all cut in half and such. So I got a sweet new phone for my birthday and I am going to figure out how to keep my blog updated with it because it has a Google platform. My party at my house was wild. I have pictures that I will post as soon and me and Blogger can be friends. The party my mom threw for me was fun. I really love my family. My mom made me a sweet shirt that is probably the coolest thing she has ever made me. Other than that things have kind of sucked. Today some 67 year old man rear ended me. Ugh.. My van is just short of being totaled, I'm sure. Unless, some miracle happens and they actually total the car this whole experience is just sucky. My poor puppies were in the car and while, luckily no one was hurt, it scare the shit out of my poor babies. I will post a picture soon... hopefully... until then call me, because I may or may not have your number since my new phone has selectively deleted some of my most precious contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment